EMV+ Portable Ventilator
Designed to meet military and civilian transport standards, the versatile EMV+® portable ventilator is ideal for air medical and ambulance transport of infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults. Only 9.7 pounds (4.4 kg), EMV+ is lightweight yet rugged and features an energy-efficient integrated, high-flow compressor and oxygen system. The unprecedented 10-hour battery run-time and multisource power system allow operation and rapid charging with any power source of ground vehicles and aircrafts.
Automatic altitude compensation up to 25,000 feet ensures accurate ventilation and patient safety making EMV+ the only ventilator that has been tested and approved for both Military Airworthiness Release and Safe-to-Fly on rotary and fixed-wing Army, Air Force and Navy aircraft. The fully reflective LCD and Silent and Dark mode capability allow operation in all light conditions.
EMV+ Product Features and Benefits
• Military Airworthiness Release (AWR)-certified
• AC mode; SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support
• Only 9.7 pounds (4.4 kg), rugged, and suitable for all weather conditions
• 10-hour battery run-time; recharges in 2 hours to 90%
• Smart Help™ technology for alarm resolution
• Compressor-driven — does not require oxygen to operate
• FiO2 21-100% — can be used with high-and low-flow oxygen — 1/3 less oxygen consumption compared to pneumatic devices